Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Accidents......Haha!

Accidents.......Oh don't we love them! Sometimes they are hilarious! But sometimes we don't like them.....See my accident wasn't funny to others, but to me it was hilarious! One day on Sunday I was with my horses,just hanging out, and I was going to ride. we'll things changed there....Last I remember was my mom turned my horse Chip around and BOOM,BANG,POW!!! Haha ya...what happened was when she turned him around my other horse Lil Bit was behind me and he was trying to kick her,but instead he got me!
I remember being in the ambulance and them asking me questions and saying that I had a concussion after I came conscious.I was unconscious for about thirty seconds.It was a double kick,so I got kicked on my face (eye area),left arm,and right arm.While I was in the ambulance I was laughing so hard! It was hilarious! Well to me it was! They gave me weird medicine so I fell asleep soon after that in the ambulance.
When I woke up i was in the emergency room, I was taken to a hospital in San Antonio. When I woke up there was this weird thing on my neck and i couldn't move it! I felt like a old person! And there was a guy next to me who was in a car wreck and this thingy kept beeping! While I was in the emergency room the doctor came in and gave me stitches in my eye while I was awake!!! Soon I was taken to my room and went to sleep. I was in the hospital for days,not eating or drinking,so i had a IV instead.I was a cyclops for a while,haha! But I was peaceful through all of this. I wasn't scared either. Knowing that if I hadn't turned with my arm up it would have killed me, I thank God for what he did and the healing he brought to me.Don't we love accidents....

3 comments:

  1. I love this post because it is original, and I love the real story. Also, I love that this blog represents YOU and what you love-- horses! haha:) Keep bloggin girlyy!
    --Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included a personal memoir! Very entertaining.
    ~Mrs.A
    Proofread! Well not "we'll" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember that well at least you are okay now.. love your blog

    ReplyDelete