Saturday, May 1, 2010

What I Love.

Hi my name is Miranda, i'm going to tell you a little bit about me. I love animals, expecially horses! I have three horses, Chip,Candy,and Lil Bit. they are all paints! I love being with friends! And I love the country! Also i love riding! My blog is about my connection with horses, and hunting! I am a definant hunter, love it! Everyone in my family hunts! It's really fun when you get somthing!The thing about horses is they have a special connection with you, and they are amazing! The thing about hunting is that we eat what we shoot. We don't waste it! I have a friend.....a very special friend! I've known her ever since i was born! She's been there through everything with me, and is family! We are always together! And do the same things! We both have horses,we both hunt,we both love the country, and love all the same things! I hope this told you a little bit about me, and what i love to do! ------Miranda.

11 comments:

  1. This is pretty cute so far! I really like all of the pictures of the horses. Have you experimented with adding a background? I know you have a solid color loaded onto your blog, but I'd like you to experiment with finding a blog background that would match your theme and interests. Have you searched around for any blingies you might like to include? I like what you wrote about yourself so far! Make sure you proofread! I'm looking forward to seeing what you add to your blog to personalize it even more. Don't forget your music!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miranda! Your blog is so AMAZING I loooove your background and chip is sooo cute! Love ya!

    ~helana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miranda! Cute blog! Chip is adorable and I love Jimmy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Your blog is really cute! I love the pictures of Chip and Scout! They are really cute! See ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh by the way, Day Dreaming is Hannah H.! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Miranda! I like all the pictures you got! Your blog is SO CUTE!


    -shelby ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i really love your blog you country girl! It expresses you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heeeeeeeey its ash i thought tht ur "acident' was horrifin and hiliariouse !!!! srry lol i hope u can read this im not good speller lol i must have missed tht part of school while i was sum where els lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your blog!! I love the pictures of Chip and Justin Bieber and Jimmy is so hot! He looks delicious! BACON! No, I'm kidding, maybe. I love your blog!:)
    -Mia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute I love the pics of chip and Justin Bieber hahah!!!

    P.S. You forgot to add the fact that you are OBSESSED about Justin Bieber and your his "girlfriend"! Have you had any more dreams of him?

    ReplyDelete