Monday, May 17, 2010

BLOG NUMBER SIX !!!!!

Friends,I love them! Sadly were all splitting up, this is the last two weeks with them! I'm going to miss them so much! And our grammar class, the GRAMMAR GIRLS!!!!! Ahhh they are amazing!!! They are so much fun and they are so sweet! They are my besties! I am going to always remember them! They are hilarious! I love their stories and dreams! Haha yeah.... They are so awesome and I'm never going to forget them! And our GRAMMAR CLASS also has a awesome teacher....MRS.ANZURES! Shes defiantly fits in with the Grammar Girls! She is also hilarious and awesome!!!! I love you guys so much! I wish I was going to see yall every day!! I LOVE YALL GIRLIES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Miranda, this is such a sweet post. Thank you so much for the compliment! I love you girls so much too! You are a very entertaining class!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete